Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twellman joins CSN's WC Coverage

It was announced yesterday on the Revs website that Taylor Twellman will join CSN's World Cup coverage team. The show will run three times per night on gamedays, first at 6pm, then at 10:30 pm and 1 am. It sounds like it will just be a segment within CSN's regular sports roundup show. You can find some clips of Twellman on the show's website.

I'll definitely give it a try. Apparently the coverage started yesterday; I don't know if that means Twellman himself was there yesterday, but I didn't watch it at any rate. I give ESPN credit for covering the tournament, but my guess is that I'll like seeing what Twellman has to say. He sounds pretty good in those clips, and sounds pretty well-spoken and knowledgeable in general. Anyway, we'll see how the segment progresses. At the very least, it's an alternate in case people get tired of Alexi Lalas.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment